Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Green Flash releases the Jibe IPA at My Parents' Basement tonight!

Everything starts at 5 p.m.! 

Cheers!

Hump Day just got better thanks to my homies at My Parents' Basement, Green Flash, and awesome rep Tyler pouring us the brand new cans of their sessionable Jibe IPA today starting at 5 p.m. in Decatur.  Besides Poppin' the  top off this 4% ABV, 65-IBU palate refresher, there will be schwag, some new comic book releases, and a lot of super cool folks getting their sippin' on. Come through!
Look for more events I am about to post coming up in ATL and Athens. This week is about to be cray!

Holla!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig