Monday, May 11, 2015

I choose Orpheus Brewing for '15 U.S. Breweries to Watch in 2015' article


Check out this latest FirstWeFeast.com article...

Whaddup!

So as many of you know, I often contribute to the awesome website owned by Complex Magazine, FirstWeFeast.com. This time, they asked me to name and write up what I consider to be the next U.S. brewery to watch out for in 2015. I hooked it up here.
Last time, I justly named Monday Night here and Burnt Hickory here; this year, Orpheus got the nod. 
What's even more awesome is that fellow Atlanta, Georgia-based scribe Austin L. Ray chimed in as well, showing love to ATL's Wrecking Bar and Creature Comforts in Athens. I happily covered both of them throughout my blog and on FirstWeFeast,com (herein the past, proving great minds think alike; the more journalist coverage, the merrier! Now it's Orpheus' turn. 
My point is, Georgia's beer game is whippin' some ass! 
Keep it up!

Holla!
Ale
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig